16 April 2011

Say Cheese!

Er...I mean...purple cabbage. She does have a dairy intolerance, after all.

Mimi loves to make dinner with me. Partly because she really enjoys the texture and different shapes of all the foods, partly because my silence-adoring Jonas is taking his nap and not yelling at her to "Sop talk!"

I love this picture so much because you can see how her hair is starting to come in (lighter than the rest of the family), she's got her characteristic glimmer in her eyes, and it features her perfect eyebrows (which turn bright red when she protests or sneezes).

This girl makes me feel like I'm in heaven every single day.

5 comments:

elopingcamel said...

Your little girl is adorable. Although Jonas is right, she does talk a LOT.

Kali said...

Oh I love what you said in that last sentence. I can relate to that feeling. She is so adorable. Eating cabbage and all:)

natalie said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Glad she is making the blog more as of late. She is perfect!

Becs said...

she makes my womb explode

Jennifer said...

@e.camel: I will relay that to Jonas. He will appreciate the validation.

@Kali: I know you can, girl. I can't wait to see your next babe.

@Natalie: Thanks! We need to get her next to Tatum. I bet they are the same size ;)

@Becs: I'm glad to see you understand, though I hope it is not because of a fling with a Spaniard.