09 March 2011

Lent

Jonas has quite the absorbent mind. I never realize how much he is processing, both consciously and unconsciously through his senses.

Case in Point: A few weeks ago we visited the National Museum of Funeral History (which is awesome and will get its own post someday). There was a huge exhibit featuring Papal history that intrigued Jonas.

Yesterday, we celebrated Mardi Gras at the library's preschool story time.

All of this Catholicism has him thinking. Without any prompting from me, Jonas is voluntarily participating in Lent.

He's giving up naps.

Makes a mother proud.

3 comments:

niki said...

Too funny. I love it.

Cheryl said...

hahaha!

Shandi and Alex said...

I quite literally laughed out loud when I read this! And then I tried to read it to Alex and couldn't stop laughing. =)