22 November 2010

Who's the Fairest One of All?

At BYU, there is a building across from the KMB that has huge reflective windows. I loved those windows because they were the equivalent of giant mirrors. Most people who were ashamed of their narcissism would surreptitiously appraise themselves from the corner of their eyes, making for fantastic comedic fodder.

Me, oh no, I would never be caught glancing at myself from the corner of my eye. I love mirrors. Especially those ones. I don't even know what building they're on because I was so busy assessing my appearance.

Every single time I passed those windows.

For 3 years.

Each time I walked by, I flagrantly scrutinized my figure, hair style, posture, etc. Undoubtedly one of my character flaws. And as luck would have it, I have passed this down to my son. It is readily apparent that the child loves mirrors just as much as his mama does.









2 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Kiera has recently learned that she is quite fetching, as well. There are way too many kiss marks on our mirrors. :)

Tiara said...

...and why wouldn't he? He is so darn cute! Seriously, we all do it!