28 September 2010

Video Week 1: CrossFit


CrossFit


Today's video is technically two. I like the second one better, but if you've never heard of CrossFit, it may not make a whole lot of sense.

Why It's Worth Your 2:19 AND Your 4:02
* CrossFit is functional--mastery of each exercise will enhance your daily life, especially when playing with kids
* Maybe you will like it so much that you want to be my new workout partner (or perhaps Elizabeth's)
* Heather Bergeron can do a muscle-up!

What is CrossFit?



CrossFit Games (not to be confused with our own CrossFit Games at the Mag featuring Event 1, Event 2, and Event 3)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Do you know what I want to try?... Who would be crazy enough to do that with you. I mean you have to work hard. I'm looking for a sweat free work out.
This comment will make no sense to anyone but Jennifer, sorry inside jokes here.