Advice from a Cartoon Princess: Belle
Why It's Worth Your 1:44
* If you have beef with the portrayal of healthy relationships in Disney cartoons...
The advice from Ariel is funnier, but there are a few jokes that are too inappropriate for our blog. Here are the best ones though:
- My best feature is my voice, so I sold it for plastic surgery.
- If you have a father that loves you, run away from him.
- Don't ever talk to a man until he kisses you on the lips first. Then as a woman, you're allowed.
- You should always find a stranger to obsess over and then genetically modify yourself for that stranger.
- Never be comfortable in the body you're given. If you don't like how you look, snip snip. Nothing wrong with that!
- I'm an ordinary human instead of being a beautiful princess mermaid, and I love that.