27 September 2010

Ke$ha + Star Wars TIK TOK Music Video

Ke$ha + Star Wars TIK TOK Music Video

I'm not a Ke$ha fan. Her promotional staff has created a persona that doesn't pique my interest and I can't seem to pinpoint why she received her 15 minutes of fame in the first place. In fact, I'm more inclined to believe Ranteumptom's sound argument that Ke$ha is not even human than to believe she has earned a place in society's celebrity conversation.

Or at least that's what I used to think.

Thanks to Eddie (of Teddie Films), Tik Tok now brings me more joy than a sno-cone on a hot summer day.

Why It's Worth Your 3:45
* Instead of rolling your eyes and changing the station, a silly grin will spread across your face every single time this ridiculous song comes on.
* Star Wars theme, if you're in to that sort of thing
* Cameo by the Provo mountains
* Starring Eddie King, BYU legend



Plus, I got to learn all about puberty in boys, ROFL (thanks for the photo and story, Mo).*

* I watched this video a few months before I knew Eddie was a puberty spokesperson. This knowledge only enhances the experience.

1 comment:

Ali said...

How has this not gotten comments?!?! What with Jack being fairly obsessed with the good old Star WArs, and us being in P-town, I'm LOVIN' it more than McDonalds. Thanks for a good laugh (and better imagery than the original song provides!).