21 June 2010

Day 4

We've decided to refrain from publishing the little one's name on the blog so if you're dying to know Mimi's legal moniker, send me an email and I'd be happy to oblige.

We are too busy loving on this little bundle, but for the sake of far-away family's sanity, here are a couple photos to satiate your thirst for all things Mimi.


After 14 years of buying trucks and blue clothes, we are so thrilled to finally throw a little pink into the mix. I guess 10 is the lucky number.

Now into Day 4, Jonas still loves Mimi. He gives her kisses, hugs, pats her head, asks to hold her, and searches for her when they are in separate rooms.

Popeye is the new black.

13 comments:

natalie said...

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! Seriously, I could cry. What a dream!

Kali said...

The one eyed willie photo is priceless. I am in love with it. I can't help but want badly to know her name... please? :) kaliponder@gmail.com.

Sarah said...

I LOVE that last pic!!!! So cute.

Janae Walker said...

yahoo!!! i need to know her name! i even called, but didn't leave a message. i love the nickname mimi :) so cute :)

Rachael Jill said...

Found your blog via Amy. She is so dang cute. Can I take pics of her? Babies are my most favorite thing to photograph.

*natalie said...

She is so heavenly! We are so happy for you. Mimi is pretty cute but I must know her name!

Kara said...

That first picture is to die for. A.DORABLE! She is beautiful.
I want to know her name. I was going to give you my email, but then I saw to the right that you have yours listed. I'll be sending you one pronto ;)

Wood Family said...

She's ADORABLE! I'm SO HAPPY for you! Congrats again!!

The Bells said...

Wow! Darling. We are so jazzed for you guys. Vanilla right?

Bells

Aunt Liz said...

She's beautiful and love the pic of Jonas and her....yes we need to know her name....please email us when you have time, ha ha....Aunt Liz and Uncle Kurt

Blarney Girl said...

Loved getting to hold her at book club!!! She is gorgeous! Good job you two. :D

Josh and Jenn Songster said...

YUM...that is all I have to say! :)

Edie Mindell said...

Congratulations for a very beautiful baby girl!!! She is so cute. :-) I like the picture of your son holding his baby sister. It really shows that he loves her very much. The last picture is worth to be treasured. :-)