23 May 2010

Phineas and Family

* I will be putting up old posts for a while so my family can see the little man and then will eventually back-date them to their proper place. Expect picture-heavy and absent of anecdotes. Thanks for your patience *

{April 12-13}

Patrick's parents have been dying to see Jonas play with this little guy. He's pretty much a perfect child. Contagious laugh, flirts with everyone, sits unstrapped in his high chair. He's also the first baby to call me Mama. I'm fairly certain I would like to rent him for a day.




While in Utah, we visited with Patrick's family for a day. Jonas didn't warm up immediately to Phineas (surprise!), but they eventually became buds as long as Phineas wasn't trying to give him love. He also reacquainted himself with his Aunties Gucca and Jennifer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of the little man with any other family members. Next time!








No comments: