07 April 2010

30 Strangers in 30 Days

Justin Hackworth. Amazing photographer.

Somehow, my mother and I were lucky enough to be chosen for his 30 Strangers in 30 Days project. I was excited to participate and my already-high expectations were exceeded by Justin's ability to make a person feel right at home. He was incredibly fun and easy to work with and I'm delighted to say we are no longer strangers.

You can get a sneak peek here of the session. I am certain I will blog more about Justin, the session, the project, and the beautiful experience later. For now though, I need to go outside and enjoy this Utah weather.

8 comments:

heather said...

So cool! I wanted to sign up for that but knew I wouldn't be able to make it to utah during that time. So lucky and such great pictures!

Blarney Girl said...

That would explain why you weren't at the house yesterday when Michelle and I worked out!! LOL

Blarney Girl said...

BTW - gorgeous pics!!

Justin said...

That was cool. I subscribe to Justin's daily picture emails and I was surprised to see you in my Inbox yesterday. (I used to work with Justin in a previous life.)

vigues said...

Wow, beautiful picts. You're so cool (and I guess slightly more famous and less "ordinary"...although you never struck me as ordinary--in a good way!)

*natalie said...

Jen, you are absolutely stunning!

Heather said...

Love the pictures! Lucky girl.

Tiara said...

I love the pictures Jen!