17 December 2009

Wooden Block Nativity

Will someone please come over and help me make this wooden block nativity featured on PW?


I know it is probably so easy for someone who is not me. It's so easy that PW didn't even bother putting up instructions and opted to feature close-ups instead. But since I'm still me, I need help. I'm not skilled in cutting, gluing, measuring, or copying. Occasionally I can trace. In return for your assistance, if you need someone to revise your resume, analyze data, or do something equally non-housewifey, I'm your housewife.

PS I'm not teasing. I really do want someone to come over.

7 comments:

Michelle Judd said...

Wish I could help but I am in the same boat as you. I am no good at the crafty stuff. Sorry!

Kathleen said...

You're in luck. School gets out tomorrow and I am available. Next Tuesday the girls are going to be gone on a play date. So the day has already been set aside for me to do crafty things.

Kirchner Family said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it completed!

Kali said...

I am raising my hand.:) very cute idea.

Frugal or Cheap? said...

We are truly kindred spirits...I suck at crafts :)

Ali said...

SO CUTE! I may have to attempt this one!

Jeanette said...

I think it is super cute. Even though I am crafty, I have to start projects like this in January so they are done by December.