04 September 2009

Like A Weed

He's growing, this boy. His 15-month well-baby was Wednesday and in the last 3 months, he is:

14 ounces heavier (18 pounds 3 ounces)
1 5/8 inches taller (29 1/4 inches)
1/2 an inch smarter (18 5/8 inches)

I attribute all of this explosive growth to his insatiable appetite.

* Video problem: resolved. Turns out I changed my settings to the new test Blogger, but I obviously don't know how to use it yet.

video

video


Does anyone remember this cartoon? It was bad. Really bad. But so good.

6 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Kiera loves tomatoes, too--although we haven't tried to feed it to her like an apple. She has a tendency to bite off more than she can chew, so I just cut it into pieces for her.

I'm glad to see that Jonas is getting bigger! He may be small for his age, but he's adorable.

heather said...

I love how excited he is for every bite he takes of that tomato. So cute!

natalie said...

Keep it up Jonas! You are Tatum's inspiration! Keep showing her how it's done!

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Did he eat that entire tomato? Hilarious. I am loving his hair too. Way cute.

Janae Walker said...

i totally remember that cartoon! man, jonas is getting up there! at least he is growing! p.s. i am jealous that you guys went to the BYU game! we won! yessssss :)

whitney said...

yay for growing boys! and i did make that onesie. :)