22 April 2009

When did he grow up? Part 2

At five-months-old, I couldn't believe how big my baby was getting. Five months later, I marvel again at how rapidly the boy changes. He's beginning to look more and more like a kid, not just a baby (sniffle).

Jonas' birthday photos have been absent for quite a few months, but neverfear, I am still taking them. Look at these changes. Birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months



And look Jonas, this is how big you will be when you turn 28. Happy Birthday Patrick!


(No, that's not a mustache. Just a trick my little point-and-shoot likes to play when the lighting is dim).

9 comments:

Patrick said...

I know I agreed to this, but it's still disturbing.

Blarney Girl said...

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Happy Birthday, Patrick!!

Elliott said...

That was hilarious.

First I was thinking, 'oh, cool point of reference' with the football and then that surprise ending, man, I was laughing pretty hard at that one.

stacey @ tree, root, and twig said...

This made me laugh out loud! And then I laughed harder when I pictured you two setting up to get the picture! TOO FUNNY!

heather said...

That was funny! Thanks for the laugh. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a cute husband. Jonas is cuter though:)

Janae Walker said...

he's so much bigger now! and pat, you are an old man now! happy birthday!

Jennifer said...

You scared the beegeebees out of me. In a good way.

whitney said...

wow. i just laughed really hard. i'm not sure jonas could be any cuter... i just want to squeeze that kid!