15 March 2009

Are We There Yet?

Not quite, but almost.

The last days (of immobility) are approaching. Here are a couple of videos documenting his almost-crawl. I suspect he will be crawling towards the end of the week...just in time for the early childhood interventionist's assessment to come out completely normal. This boy loves making a liar out of me.

I am amazed at how quickly babies change. Jonas couldn't (or didn't) get on his knees yesterday. And the spitting thing started at 2:00 this afternoon when he was avoiding naptime, so it's a very recent discovery.

video

video

4 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Personally, I'm fine if Kiera doesn't crawl until 9.5 months like Jonas! I like putting her down, leaving the room, and having her still sitting there when I come back. Alas, that means only about a month left of immobility!

Kiera likes spitting, too. I try to tell her it's not very lady-like, but she ignores me.

Mojo said...

Way to go poop eater! See Spooner, it gave his strength.

Kara said...

Hallie didn't crawl until she was 10 months and then walked at 13 months. I was very happy she wasn't mobile any sooner!

Way to go Jonas!

Josh and Jenn Songster said...

hands down he is the cutest baby boy EVER (just dont tell my nephew)!!!! GO JONAS!!!!