20 February 2009

Mobility on the Horizon

I realized 6 of the last 8 posts had nothing about the little man in my life, so here's one for good measure.

Jonas has finally decided that moving is relatively appealing. He rolls back and forth, inching over to his destination. While he is enjoying the increasing mobility, Jonas has also discovered some of its associated hazards.






Like any faithful mommy blogger, I just snapped pictures while he struggled instead of coming to his aid immediately. I mean, look at that face. I couldn't help it. And for the record, the bag was empty. That should get me a reduced sentence, shouldn't it?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! 2nd pic from the bottom looks just like his momma. So cute.

Sarah said...

Jen, I love Jonas's face in that last pic! So funny.

Jason and Lissa said...

That's pretty funny. I'd have snapped pictures first, too. :)

heather said...

I think that is awesome that he is struggling. I would have done the same thing. Watch out though...he's going to be moving a lot more.

Heather said...

Let him struggle. He will develop amazing problem solving skills. He is getting so big.

Kara said...

That is so funny. I love his facial expressions. I would've done the same thing. Still do :)

Amber & Robby said...

that is hilarious!