01 December 2008

Twilight: The Movie


Fellow Twilighters on opening night. Amid the teenage angst and hysteria, I believe I also saw a movie. I was not intoxicated by the books like the delirious screaming tweens in the theater, but was curious to see the screen adaptation nonetheless. If I had the pen prowess of Azúcar, I would have written this review.

PS I lent someone my copy of Breaking Dawn. Does anyone know who has it? I'm in no rush to have it back--I just can't remember where it is.

2 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Sounds like you had fun. I really liked the first book, got through the second and gave up 2/3 of the way through the 3rd. The characters just didn't interest me anymore, but I think I would like to watch the movie and see how it compares.

Jeanette said...

I haven't read any of the books. I was clueless to all the hype until Dallas blogged about waiting in line all night for with friends it. I wonder if I should see the movie first, or read the book first?