10 November 2008

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That

It's not too late for a Halloween post, is it?

Library Halloween party. Thanks for the costume, Elizabeth. He loved being "Shooterman."


We dined on a Halloween-themed meal of Mummy Dogs, Oozing Monster Mouths, Monster Toes Cookies, and Pumpkin-shaped Rice Balls.




On Halloween night, we attended our ward's Trunk or Treat (and for Spanish speakers--Trick or Trunk). Initially we had a Batman Villains theme--Patrick=Two-Face, Jennifer=Poison Ivy, and Jonas=The Riddler. I didn't practice our makeup until an hour before the activity and I totally underestimated the face paint's melting rate. So despite my excitement for the 3 weeks leading up to it, we scrapped our costumes at the last minute since my Poison Ivy was looking more and more like Two Face by the second. But the YW made up for it and painted a "I  Edward" on my cheek. Thanks Paige and Andrea.




6 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Mummy Dogs!! I love it!

You got a way cute Riddler there! :D

heather said...

I love both his costumes! TOo bad your make-up didn't work. That wouldn't have been cool costumes.

Jennifer said...

He is unbelievably cute.

Janae Walker said...

i love it!!

The M's said...

Soooo cute! I love both outfits!!!!

Elizabeth said...

He looks really cute in both costumes. He is just pretty much cute all the time. I am sorry that it didn't work out for you and Patrick to dress up, although i love the face painting.