02 October 2008

Four Months Old

Jonas is 4 months old today. We can hardly believe how quickly he's growing. It feels like we have a new baby, and yet (paradoxically), we feel so far-removed from life before him. He was still in utero in May and while that was only 4 months ago, it feels more like decades--a mere memory of a very different time. It's surreal.

Likes.
Yael Naim
Sitting up or standing
Mom's dancing
Dad's voice
The Wheels on the Bus
Feet
Resting his hands on his knees
Chewing on his spit-up
Sleeping through the night

Dislikes.
Enrique Iglesias' Dímelo
Getting into his car seat
Hearing power tools (especially the saw)
Dad trying to eat his face
Mildly wet or soiled diapers

This is likely the last month I will post every single birthday picture, so enjoy!
1 week, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, respectively.














And just because I like them...

7 comments:

The Sorensens said...

Oh my goodness! He really is growing up. I love how your idea of taking a picture with the same item every month is turning out. Oh, I'm also loving your book reviews!

Camille said...

jonas is really getting bigger! his legs were so little at one point, but now he's filling out! how cute!

Jason and Lissa said...

It's hard to imagine life without them now, isn't it?

whitney said...

wow, that kid is precious. i seriously just want to squeeze him and kiss him.

Jeanette said...

So cute! You are so smart to do his "growth" pictures. They will be priceless one day. I wish I had thought of it for my kiddos.

jessica said...

what a cutie! he is so big now!

Heather said...

I absolutely love the football photos! Do you mind if I steal that idea for this baby? It really shows how big he's gotten!