26 October 2008

BYU 81st Ward Reunion

Freshman year was memorable. Our ward was extremely tight-knit and we proceeded to have countless reunions throughout our gazillion years at BYU. In the spirit of our fallen Deseret Towers, we happened upon a mini-reunion with Scott (who served with Patrick, incidentally), Lara, and Elliott at delicious Lupe Tortilla. The one thing that would have made the fajitas tastier would have been eating them with Laura and Katelyn (Scott's family)--come back soon!



Lara and Elliott coveting the little Asian baby.

3 comments:

kt said...

dang I'm jealous!

Jason and Lissa said...

Okay, let's do the math here. I was in DT during my freshman year 2000-2001. I was in S-hall. Were you there then, too?

Laura said...

Hi! I wish we could have been there with you guys, but I was happy Scott was able to hangout with good friends Saturday night rather than being at home alone. we'll have to get together again, I want to see your cute baby in the flesh. :)