11 September 2008

Janae and Reed

As mentioned on yesterday's post, we have been way too busy having fun. My BFF Janae came into town Saturday night with her little boy Reed (we wish you could have come Tyson). They left this morning and already, we are feeling the effects of a once-again empty upstairs :( In fact, Jonas is crying. Right now. Which is why more details are forthcoming. We miss you two and are already planning the next time we can see you.

Reed's first time in a swing




P.S. Ever since Jonas slept through the night, he is sleeping between 7-9.5 hours each night. Hallelujah.

5 comments:

Jake, Sarah and Jackson said...

That is so nice Janae was able to come out and see you. You both look so great! It is always hard when visitors leave.

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

You need to give me tips on how to get babies to sleep that long. It took Jayden over a year and a half.

The Richardsons said...

Hey Jen do you have a goodreads account? I love all your book reviews on your blog and to see what you're reading but I can never remember where all your "review" blogs are. If you have an account email me your email mylissa20@hotmail.com and if you don't, email me anyway and I'll send you an invitation!

The Bells said...

seriously so cute

We are... said...

Wow! Jonas is getting SO big! He is adorable! I wish I could squeeze his little cheekers!!! Anyway, how are things down in Texas?!