The past week has been filled with tender mercies that have left us incredibly grateful for the love of our Heavenly Father. In no particular order...
1. This little man slept 7 hours. In a row. We've been paying for that night ever since, but now we know it's possible.
2. Patrick's family had to say good-bye to Shelby last Saturday, but it was a very peaceful departing.
3. These beautiful twins doubled Chandler and Heather's family this week. When we learned of their little miracles, I relived the tears of joy when we learned Jonas would enter our family and when we found out Jonas would have a little Hakanson cousin as well.
4. Patrick helped Sylver learn about the gospel as he took the discussions. On Saturday, we accompanied him to the temple while he received his endowment--such a special moment for this man of faith. I wondered what I would do for those two hours while Jonas and I waited outside. It turns out our former bishop's daughter was getting married at the same time so I was able to be the extra hands (read: purse holder, bouquet holder, messenger, granola bar provider, etc.) you always wish you had on a wedding day.
5. We see more and more of these precious smiles every day.