29 August 2008

Mover and Shaker

Speaking of food (see recipe review below), Ceín mentioned that he likes pictures of the "taquito wrap." This post is for you, Ceín!

This is where I laid him down...

...and this is where I found him.


The first picture was staged (I took it after he woke up, which explains why the taquito is so loose). The second picture was not. I found him lifting his legs in the air and grunting as he worked on shifting positions. Mobility may come earlier than I am hoping...

5 comments:

Jake, Sarah and Jackson said...

That is so funny! Don't you wonder how they could move around like that when they are all bundled up?

Jason and Lissa said...

We call Kiera a mover and a shaker, too, but we have yet to see her pull that trick!

Kara said...

I think what's so funny is that he moved without getting out of that wrap! You have excellent taquito wrapping skills :) He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone likes to be free....maybe he don't da wrap. :)

Karen said...

Pat and Jen,
This weekend Greg and I were sitting around a campfire and I said "I'm going to bed, no one has talked to me in 2 hours." Greg thought it was so funny...miss you Pat!
Your baby is so cute I can't even deal with it! I can't wait for him and Skyler to meet. They will be best friends!!!