08 March 2008

Wilkommen

I am mostly welcoming myself back to blogging since I probably visit this blog more than anyone else. Our computer keyboard died right after the last post. It has been a process getting it fixed and our computer is not the same anymore. Very unfortunate. As a result, blogging has been sparse.

It has been a busy couple of months and there will be more posts shortly (tomorrow hopefully), but for now enjoy German night. Elizabeth visited and made spaetzle and something else I can't pronounce. They were dee-LISH. It's always fun to reconnect with good friends.

6 comments:

Kara said...

There better be more posts cause I want to see a better picture of that prego belly of yours!

Chris, Heather, Gabe, and Marissa said...

Whatever, I totally check your blog. I'm glad that you finally posted again, by the way you look super cute but I want to see a better picture of your baby bump.

tyler and ali said...

Congrats, you cute prego girl! Boys are wonderful!

natalie said...

I want to see more of that little belly! You look great!

Mo Jo's Weekly Update said...

Lookin' good mommy.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

You look so cute pregnant! Show us more pictures.