10 February 2008

Tagged


1. I love the heat. Temperatures below 70 degrees hurt my skin and my soul.


2. Reading is my passion. I love doing it, teaching it, thinking about it. I could curl up with a book all day, for many days.


3. Abashedly, people.com is one of my guilty pleasures. I love casting my vote on the fashion face-off and blond vs. brunette.


4. I received these as a surprise this week. Thanks P. Pink tulips are my favorite.


5. Although my favorite color has been pink for the last 20 years, we'll be buying a lot of baby blue in the next few months. And by the way, we are accepting name donations.


6. The thought of being a mother invigorates and terrifies me simultaneously. I know I have a lot to offer to a little one, and I also know my natural self wants to be lazy (or at least sitting on the couch reading).

I tag P.

11 comments:

Brianna said...

AHHH!! Congratulations! That was your way of telling us you're pregnant, right? How far along are you? I"m probably the last to find out but I did want to tell you how happy I am to hear you're going to be a mommy!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh! What a way to tell everyone. Sheesh!! If you already know the sex of the baby you're probably 5 months or so? Good thing you said something now instead after he arrived or I'd be a little upset with you :) CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kara said...

P.S. What's your due date?

The Bells said...

Skyler. And if you don't see your son as a "Skyler" (which would be sad for him), then I'd go with Megatron.

Keith and Nicci said...

Austin's a good one:) And it's in Texas - we wouldn't be offended if you used it too!

Chris, Heather, Gabe, and Marissa said...

No way!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you. Jenn you are going to be an awesome fun mom. How far along are you?

Jenni Blaser said...

Congratulations!!!

Hansen's said...

Congrats! I am sooo excited for you guys. You will make great parents.

Jared and Jessica said...

Yeah!!!! I have to say that you're blog is hilarious. You are going to be the coolest mom ever. My name donations are.... Boston, Carter, and River. Jen you are great! Congrats!!
Jessica (Litster)Gillespie

Gillespie said...

Loved all your pictures, but you must be starting to show by now, I want to see that!

Patrick said...

streamenergy.net
ignite
www.mrignite.com