02 January 2008

American Idol, Eat Your Heart Out

Can it be disputed who has the cutest nephews in the world? I'm sure it can, but since this is my blog, I say my nephews are the cutest. Any comments to the contrary shall be deleted immediately (j/k).

This is a video of Carson at Christmas. He cracks me up.


After he sang to me, he said, "Do you know why I went fast at the end? It's because I just felt like going fast. But I probably shouldn't have gone so fast." It was cute to see him self-reflect on his performance. In all reality, they were about to make gingerbread houses, so that is likely the reason he "felt like going fast."

On a totally unrelated note, when told I was a teacher in Texas, Carson responded, "Do they have schools in Texas?! I thought she was a cowgirl!"

6 comments:

whitney said...

hey jen! i was just blog surfing and found your blog on troy and melissa's. it's so fun to see pics of you guys! and your nephew is obviously a rising star... very cute. :) you should check out our blog... my kids are huge! benwhitshafer.blogspot.com

Brianna Johnson said...

Absolutly fabulous! He was pretty brave to do it in front of the camera. My boy would have shut down completely.

We are... said...

He is ADORABLE! I love that he wants to be a Christmas singer....I have always wanted to do that, too. We should be friends! ha ha. It looks like you had a fun holiday season!

Keith and Nicci said...

What? You're not a cowgirl?!?

Amber & Robby said...

That is so cute! And I think you should look into becoming a cowgirl.

Ryan & Amanda Malnar said...

I've been watching American Idol tonight and your little nephew would definitely make it to Hollywood, hands down!
When you get a chance I've tagged you on my blog, so check it out:)