22 December 2006

New Ride, New Job


For those of you who don't know, we bought yet another vehicle. In x>5 months, we have bought 3 and we certainly hope this is the last. We were down to one car for a while, but Patrick kindly bought me this Ford Ranger so he could cut out 1.5 driving hours from his daily schedule.


In other news, sometime in November I fell into the volunteer position of Assistant Dance Coach. I'm not sure how it happened, but by the end of the semester, I did a step/hip hop routine with my 40 girls to Sean Paul's "Temperature." Starting in January however, there will be around 80 girls on the dance team. I have been promoted to Co-Coach with another teacher at our school.

This time I get paid, but I may have to use that money to take dance lessons! Anyone who has been unfortunate enough to witness my moves knows I have not been blessed with the gift of dance. And somehow, I am supposed to teach these girls to dance. Is anyone looking to make $20/hour every Friday? Maybe you could take over...

3 comments:

jessica and lance tolman said...

Jen thats awesome, you'll have to go back to some of our break dancing moves. I can send you the cardboard if you need some to practice your moves. Good luck!

Steven said...

After all of that searching all i had to do was switch jen and pat to pat and jen...good thing you are up at all hours of the night. Site looks good, but yoiu could use a few more pictures of myself on there. seeya

MoJo's Weekly Update said...

Jen. you have some serious moves girlfriend