08 September 2006

Welcome to Youngblood


Youngblood Intermediate School is where I spend the majority of my waking hours. There are six academies with 6-9 teachers each. I am located in Green Academy. The pawprint is reminding you that it is a great day to be a wildcat.


Here is my hall. I am in 422 while my partner is in 413. I teach my homeroom in the morning and then teach her homeroom in the afternoon.



Here is my door (or the lack thereof). Although we received walls, doors were not part of the package. This just means I can't tell if my kids are talking or if it is across the hall.


Student work--We designed Life Maps which explain important events in our lives. This one is pretty good.

1 comment:

Persimmon Lounge said...

Hey guys, It looks like you are making a difference in the world. I am way impressed with your class organization Jen. Patrick, send me an email and tell me about your job. Oh, I have a blog too if you're interested. http://persimmonfanclub.blogspot.com/
Its not as cool as yours, but its a lot more lies. Hope you are doing well. I will look in on your blog often. love Jennifer